Thursday, February 26, 2009

24 hours??

Wow, ok, so how is 24 hours in a day not enough to get done all that needs to get done? This is the question that I seem to be asking myself over and over again lately! It seems like there is always a birthday present to pick up, or homework to help with, or grocery shopping to be done, or appointments/meetings to make...you get the picture. It seems that every Monday morning I awake with the thought that "wow, I don't think we have anything going on this week that would be too hectic", only to find out within the next day or two that you do have a lot going on, you're just not going to find out about it until the day before (if you're that lucky!). So, is this just where I stop, I stop at the "being upset" part and never actually find an answer to these questions??

No, because it seems like every time I start to get overwhelmed and out of sorts, God is always there to let me know that there is ALWAYS enough time to get done what HE has called me to do. Wow, how do I forget that every time? So where does that leave me? It leaves me sitting down with Him, going through MY to do list, and asking Him to turn it into HIS to do list. Not an easy job when you think that all these things must get done, or else! Or else what? What are we so afraid will happen if God says that we don't have to do all the things on our list? We need to remember that HE is in control, and HE knows what's best for us and where and what we need to be doing with our time. Thank you God for always providing the opportunity to come to you when we need clarity in our lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment