Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aaahhh...new beginnings!

Wow, now that I've finally started to blog, I'm not really sure what to write. I want to start off by saying that if you're here, then I guess you must love me, but probably what's more true is that you're just interested in what I think I have to say. :-) So let's see...

New Recipes:
For Christmas, a friend gave me a subscription to "Simple & Delicious" magazine (thank you Emily!), and it is now my favorite way to plan meals every week! I have started making at least 3 or 4 meals each week out of that magazine, and it has turned out to not only put a new spark on my meal planning, but it's been very affordable - and delicious! Last night we had fried breaded pork chops, herb mashed potatoes and citrus broccoli. Mmmmm! Here's the link to the website where you can find these recipes: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes Enjoy!

Ongoing craft projects:
What's new in crafting...let's see. Decoupaging is still really fun, and it's always amazing how it turns something normal and every day (like a clipboard or a container) into something that's beautiful and makes you smile every time you look at it. I am currently working to finish a monogram letter "A" for a baby project for a friend, but my stapler broke and now I am looking for a new one (one that requires staples that you can find everywhere, and not just some odd brand you're lucky to find at Home Depot once in a while). So, I'll post pics of that as i get it finished.

I guess I better be getting some work done, ta ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment