Monday, March 2, 2009

Good friends are hard to come by!

Well, although the title may seem a bit obvious and cliche, I just want to say that this is ever so true. With so much going on in my life right now with my children and family, I daily thank God for the "support crew" that holds up my arms for me each day and is continually encouraging me to go on. What a blessing to be able to share your good, and bad, times with a few close people and know that they in return trust you with their ups and downs as well. How would we survive this life any other way??

Speaking of one of these friends....we were recently celebrating my good friend Heather's birthday at my friend Emily's home, and she (as usual) was taking snapshots of us while we were around the table. My first inclination is to say "wow, I can not take a good picture", but you know what, I'm trying to be more positive in my life, so I say "awesome, this is a great picture, and I'm glad that she took it and I have it to look back on". It really does make me smile, and it reflects pretty well our relationship with eachother, fun. I love this man!
Coming soon....I have done quite a bit of crafting lately, and I plan on posting some pics of these soon!

2 comments:

JOSH said...

Just wanted to say that I am watching you! LOL I cant wait for the new crafts!

Lubya!

Jenn said...

Thanks Josh! I really appreciate your enthusiasm for my crafting! lol

Post a Comment