Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally...some craft pics!


OK, so that took a lot longer than it should have, but we lost our SD card from our camera (along with all of our pictures that were on it), and had to purchase another one. My husband, the techie wizard, was amazed to see how inexpensive they were now!
So, these pictures are of a project I did for Valentine's (I actually did one for each of my kids with different sets of words), this one is Sierra's. I first took a cookie sheet that was no longer being used and spray painted it black. Then, I decopauged some cute scrapbooking paper onto the front and put together a little "thing" with their name; Sierra's says "Sierra's Silly Sentences". Then I printed off the words onto 8 1/2" X 11" magnetic sheets that I got from Hobby Lobby (very inexpensive - about $6.00 for 3 sheets). Then I cut out the words and put them onto the back of their tray. It turned out really cute and they seem to be enjoying them, especially in the car. The thing is, you could really make these cuter and embelish them more, so versatile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment