Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Button Paperclips!?


Yes, the name explains it all...I am very pleased at how these turned out. I made these when we recently went camping (we had electricity inside our shelter), my husband was taking a nap, the kids were all playing, so I had time to get hot glue crazy!! I started out only wanting to make a few, but then I got a little carried away, and now I have about 40. Not sure what I'll do with them all, but I think I'm about to make some matching decorated clothes pins and some recipe cards and give them away as gifts. Sounds cute anyway, we'll see...

So anyway, I used some vintage buttons I recently bought at a local estate sale, and I love the way they turned out. My favorite thing about crafting is taking something you see everyday and seeing it in a whole new way! Why can't something practical be cute too?

2 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

darling!!!

thanks for stopping by my blog and for trying the Arm warmers tutorial!

I'd love it if you could share pics in the Brassy Apple Project flickr group.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/brassyappleprojects/

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for the invite! I posted a few things on your flickr site yesterday. I really enjoy your blog and just want to thank you for your comment! Check back often, I'm trying to get more online of what I've already done, you know how things evolve...!

Post a Comment