Friday, June 5, 2009

Back again...

Wow, how long have I been gone? At least 3 months or so, whew! What a whirlwind, good news is we're now homeowners! Got a little crazy there for a while putting offers on houses and then waiting, getting our offer accepted and then waiting even longer in underwriting. Not my favorite word this year by the way, underwriting. A horrible place to be for 2 months!

But now I'm back, and hoping to start getting more project on here. I've done so many little decorating projects; some spray paint here, reframing there, painting a fireplace here, new bedspreads there...needless to say there were no "before" pictures taken in the midst of all this, but we'll see what we can do!

My eldest daughter, K, just graduated from 8th grade, and she had such a great graduation! I could not be more proud. My friend, Emily, came to see her graduate with us, and let's just say there were some tears, happy ones.

Better go for now, more to come! Bye ya'll!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer

Glad to see you back, you upside down gypsy! Glad I could be at the graduation. I wished we could've gone to the bbq Friday but we'll hopefully get together really soon! David needs to see this place of yours. Maybe we can bring a pizza over and check it out one night?
Yes, I am inviting myself to your house! OOPS!
Hope you have a great night!
Love Ya Lots
Emily

Post a Comment