Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ya, ya...it's been a while, 8 months actually, but here I am now, doing my best. I wanted to get on here and let you know of a few ideas on the web right now that I really love!

Someone made me one of these recently, and I can't tell you how much it touched me! As someone who sees the love in a handmade gift, to receive one is the "icing on the cake" to a great gift! the funnest part of this project is coming up with rules that fit your family! And the combinations of paper/fabric, font, colors...well, it's endless!Since my camera's currently not working, here is a picture of one I found online -







Also, rufflesandstuff.com is my FAVE blog right now, she is so amazing and talented! And, she's a pastor's wife with a really great attitude about family and ministry, who doesn't love that? Here's something she showed how to make recently which is adorable! You will definately see me wearing this very soon -






One thing that I've been loving lately also is pearls...pearl necklaces, pearl trim...and it's been fun to go thrift shopping to find antique gold/silver necklaces and watch faces to pair with a pearl necklace for a different look. Although this is somewhat different than what I have, you get the general idea -
Anyway, just some ideas for now...maybe some of these will inspire you like they do to me!
p.s. One friend is going to start teaching me to knit, and another is teaching me to make homemade bread (I currently have a fear of making bread, it never turns out right!), so I'll try to have pics of that later!







0 comments:

Post a Comment